Whether you are buying your first home, moving up or are now looking to downsize, you can expect an exceptional service from the team at Wilsons Knight Frank. Wilsons Knight Frank specialises in all aspects of the Jersey property market. We provide our clients with unequalled contacts and experience, as well as giving access to the widest availability of both national and international purchasers via the proven Knight Frank global network. We are a dedicated small team of hard-working Jersey estate agents who pride ourselves in providing a high-quality service across market.
What is the role?
This is an exciting opportunity to join our small team as our Office Administrator. The purpose of the role is to provide administrative support to directors and negotiators.
The role will include:
- Dealing with incoming calls and enquires
- Supporting the negotiators with market appraisal reports and memorandum of sales
- Prepare and send Terms of Business
- Set up property files & keep files up to date when any changes are made/properties sold
- Liaise with board company to erect and remove boards
- Preparing property details including brochures, window displays and website listings
- Keep record of market appraisal valuation figures
- Update property details as and when required (new price, sold etc)
- Supporting negotiators booking in appointments
- Create advertising and marketing material
- Create and post regular social media posts & stories
- Keep record and follow up AML forms
- Minute weekly meetings
- Log & tag keys – prepare keys for court
- General office running, including replenishing office supply’s
- Dropping and collecting keys
- Occasional personal assistant jobs for directors
What experience, qualifications and skills are we looking for?
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Dedicated to providing a high standard of customer service
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- A good understanding of general IT and Microsoft Package, including Word and Outlook
- Previous experience using Adobe Creative software would be beneficial
- An understanding of social media marketing
- Experience within a similar role is desirable but not essential
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's A-C or above is preferred
Residency: 5 years residency required
Contract Type: Permanent Full Time
Closing Date: 30th June 2023
Specific Hours: 37.5 hours a week (Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 5.30pm).
How to apply: Please email Aimee Sinclair-Horgan in confidence with your CV and Cover Letter.